LASER VISION CORRECTION
To ensure a swift recovery and to minimise complications, please ensure the following are carried out:
- Avoid heavy reading, computer work or watching television for the first 12 hours.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid smoky and dusty places for the first week.
- Do not apply eye makeup for the first week.
- When you wash your hair the first week, please tilt your head backwards to avoid water running into the eyes. Avoid rubbing or getting tap water into your eyes during the first week. When drying off, please use a towel to pat around the eyes.
- Please use the eye shields provided while sleeping for the first week to prevent rubbing of the eyes while asleep.
- Do not swim for 1 month. No hot tubs, hot yoga, jacuzzi and sauna for one month.
- Avoid contact sports for 1 month. Use a headband for exercise to prevent sweat from entering the eye.
- Please follow all medication instructions strictly. If in doubt, please contact us.
LASIK/SMILE: Post-op reviews are on the next day after surgery, 1 week after surgery, and 1 month after surgery.
PRK: Post-op reviews are on the next day after surgery, 3 days after surgery, 1 week after surgery and 1 month after surgery.